I can easily to sit here and tell you guys I have all these passions that I am pursuing but don’t have the time to delve into them because I been busy with other things (starting my career, freelancing, yad yad yad). But the truth is I do have time for them, I enjoy doing them, but just procrastinate like no other. And because of this, I have invested and half heartedly started a handful of hobbies
Here are the 5 hobbies that I’ve let sit there:
- Photography, for Christmas last year, I got a beautiful DLSR Camera, and although I have toyed with it a couple times, I definitely don’t know and don’t use it to its full capacity. One of my goals this month is to take some online courses about the basics of a DLSR and shot some events (Cousin’s Wedding & My Birthday).
- Calligraphy, I picked up this hobby after being exposed to the beautiful works of my old classmate Christina (Fox & Flourish), and since I have been create little pieces for myself and even a logo! There is something about this that is so settling, when I do whip out all my supplies, I can spend hours working, but this is a messy hobby and more often than not I make excuses as to why I shouldn’t start. I am going to try and reintroduce this back into my world by intertwining it with other goals I have, can’t wait to show all of you!
- Crafting, I literally have a chest full of projects I need to start.
- Working Out, all I want to do is buy cuter workout clothes, but then I talk myself out of it cause I am not consistent at going to the gym, but when I do go to the gym I tell myself I have nothing to wear. Its a bad cycle that I need to break.
- Blogging, I think I have been blogging since 2013, but honestly if you count all my on and off again attempts it would most likely equal a month. I think its because before I would try to be a type of blogger I wasn’t and I wasn’t passionate about any of the post I was doing because half the time they felt really forced. As you can tell from the last post, I am taking a different approach and just embracing myself now, so you should see a total miss mash of different sorts of things.
I’ll keep you guys updated on my process…. or lack there of